The cycle keeps repeating,
typical man/woman totally shattered because a supposed better half ruined an untold fallacy about sticking together.
I struggle to understand how difficult it is for two opposite sex out of millions to copulate devoid of hurt,drama, cheating and what have you.
A conscious and intentional process led to an agreement to date, which technically means there was an acceptance out of other probable options to be together.
Recent happenings always connote a safe pattern of early stage mushiness and lovey dovey until a party drifts or meets a perceived better person. So it is somewhat subconsciously established that the average human cannot be with a particular person for long.
Why is there still the need to date instead of having a mutual friendship which could be sexual depending on the scenario?
The trauma, hurt that a heartbroken person exhibits is baffling and quite surprising, sentiment wise maybe I have never truly been broken to exhibit pains, tears in extreme case suicide. Not to downplay how a heartbroken person should express hurt, I find it very disgusting seeing someone wail n lose themselves over a particular person when it was semi obvious relationships do not last.
Permit my curiosity, I am totally lost as to how one human has enough power over another person to leave them broken.
Comments